New Walksnail Avatar firmware adds 50Mps
The new WalkSnail Avatar firmware 23.23.4 is released and promise the 50Mps option, white balance improvements and optimized stutter and image quality.
- Added the flashing traffic light warning function in case of overheating;
- Added 50Mbps option in [Setting]-[Bit rate];
- Added the function of deleting upgrade files after upgraded successfully；
- Added the function of buzzer prompt when goggle under low power;
- Optimized the camera white balance;
- Optimized stutter and image quality;
- Fixed an issue with blurred picture quality at 1200MW power;
- Added file backup, VTX will not brick if firmware update failed;
- Fixed the occasional black screen issue on channel 1;
- Fixed some other known issues.
WalkSnail summarized some of main concerns of pilots and gave some answers:
- 4:3 mode, will be available after firmware updates in the future.
- Share mode, will be available after firmware updates in the future and we are also trying to develop a fixed latency mode.
- Inav OSD, we are trying and will inform the community if there is any progress.
- VRX, Yes we will make it months later.
- Smaller vtx, working on a 1s VTX now.
Fat Shark / Walksnail FPV is finally worth switching to (FIRMWARE 23.23.4 sample footage)
Avatar 50mbps Update Has Come and the firmware teases more coming hardware!
PSA: Avatar/Dominator Goggles Unbrick Method
PSA: Richard Appleby responds to “ELRS clickbait BS” rant PSA: Flowstate Available Now On Bluray!
TBS Is Releasing Agent as a New Program and Adding Military Grade Encryption
RaceGOW is a worldwide UTT Whoop Competition Coming in August
Microsoft is launching Project Airsim, a simulator for professional drone model training
Alex Vanover releases best freestyle flight ever