New Walksnail Avatar firmware adds 50Mps
The new WalkSnail Avatar firmware 23.23.4 is released and promise the 50Mps option, white balance improvements and optimized stutter and image quality.
Here is a new firmware for Walksnail Avatar system:
- Added the flashing traffic light warning function in case of overheating;
- Added 50Mbps option in [Setting]-[Bit rate];
- Added the function of deleting upgrade files after upgraded successfully；
- Added the function of buzzer prompt when goggle under low power;
- Optimized the camera white balance;
- Optimized stutter and image quality;
- Fixed an issue with blurred picture quality at 1200MW power;
- Added file backup, VTX will not brick if firmware update failed;
- Fixed the occasional black screen issue on channel 1;
- Fixed some other known issues.
WalkSnail summarized some of main concerns of pilots and gave some answers:
- 4:3 mode, will be available after firmware updates in the future.
- Share mode, will be available after firmware updates in the future and we are also trying to develop a fixed latency mode.
- Inav OSD, we are trying and will inform the community if there is any progress.
- VRX, Yes we will make it months later.
- Smaller vtx, working on a 1s VTX now.
As Walksnail said this is a digital system specialized for FPV community, any feedback and suggestions pls leave under the comment, WalkSnail will keep improving and try their best to make the system better and meet most of the requirements of the community!
Fat Shark / Walksnail FPV is finally worth switching to (FIRMWARE 23.23.4 sample footage)
Avatar 50mbps Update Has Come and the firmware teases more coming hardware!
PSA: Avatar/Dominator Goggles Unbrick Method
PSA: Richard Appleby responds to “ELRS clickbait BS” rant PSA: Flowstate Available Now On Bluray!
TBS Is Releasing Agent as a New Program and Adding Military Grade Encryption
RaceGOW is a worldwide UTT Whoop Competition Coming in August
Microsoft is launching Project Airsim, a simulator for professional drone model training
Alex Vanover releases best freestyle flight ever